Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Really, that is why I am tired...a baby....

Ben and I decided that it was now or never to have a child. I had found a short term job that was working me to death (71hrs one week). Man I was tired really that is a lot of hours for one week and keeping up with three teenagers and a husband although they really were helping me out and working too. So finally I had a break and they stopped calling me as they found volunteers to do the same job. Yeah, I was so excited. So I rested and rested. I had an dancing event I was volunteering at and was very uncomfortable in the upper chest area when wearing clothes, so bad that I thought well you know what they say... you could be pregnant. The following Sunday, Feb. 22 I decided to get a pregnancy test and sure enough not one but two of them came back positive. Yea!! Ben was excited, I was perplexed. That makes a lot of sense now, and what... I am pregnant. It still hadn't really sunk in. So I immediately notified the Dr. and started my research online.

No comments:

Post a Comment