Monday, May 4, 2009

It's been awhile and theres a reason

Thanks to all who have been checking on me. I really appreciate the thoughts. A little over a month and half ago, I experienced some sharp pains and contacted the doctor. It was a miscarriage and the baby had been lost. Life had been pretty rough, and it was still really early so I wasn't attached quite yet and therefore took it well. I apologize if you are just finding out, as it was hard to call or email everyone this news but I know some people still do not know and I need to tell them. We are doing fine and life has settled down a bit. It's almost the end of the school year, the girls are doing great. Alex is being a teenager and thinks he can fail school during the year and we will pay extra money to retake the same classes during the summer. :) Ha ha, right, think again. He's 17 so I am sure you understand. Ben is doing great at work. Sometimes it's a lot so he is thinking of taking a vacation to get a break from always working. Maybe a cruise or a trip to Vancouver :) I am still looking for a job, unemployment doesn't last forever so we will see what happens. Thanks again for everyones thoughts. I hope you all are doing well. Stephanie Setala

1 comment:

  1. HI My Name IS Kevin I'm Violet LA I just was wondering how ben and the family was doing. ben remember me well, 2224 riverqueen rings a bell I wanted to ask him somthing very urgent my number is 504-400-5885 he left town with out getting his depost back on storage!!$$$$$$ money money moneeeeey

    ReplyDelete